Saturday, May 15, 2010

can i just share some thoughts about life?

im really bad at doing laundry. i know at some point i should have given omar some kind of disclaimer, like "doesnt understand the concept of laundry and will trick you into cooking dinner every night but also love you alot forever" that would have been much more fair. i dont really get why its assumed that wives do the laundry. youre literally carrying huge loads of clothing down the stairs and loading them into giant spinning machines. that sounds more like guy stuff to me. like lumberjacking.

why are cheese and chocolate so delicious? im trying so hard to live without them and its not working. especially cheese. cheese is the bane of my existence and the cause of my squishy little love handles. if cheese was removed from the world, i would be invincible. and really really sad. peanutbutter too.

summer is here summer is here summer is here and i want to eat it up and drink it til i feel it tingle all the way in my toesy toes. delicious summer, how i love your freedom.

another thought, anytime i get annoyed with omar, there is one thing that always comforts me. I DIDNT MARRY SPENCER PRATT. thank you jesus. 

i cant wait to blog about disneyland. another day.

3 comments:

Mrs. Beer said...

oh cheeese. i love cheese. its so perfect.

Chelsea said...

If my husband didn't make whipped cream and crepes from scratch, I wouldn't have cellulite. I'm convinced of this fact. He's the reason for my weight gain.

ALSO, you're totally right about the laundry thing.
I feel like If i don't do ONE load a day, out home becomes a war zone of stinky-farty dirty baby clothes and husbands work clothes (my clothes dont stink, I'm a girl, i dont smell-ever!)

Laundry, I strongly dislike you very much.

Cole Franke said...

Just stumbled across your blog and love it. :)

nicole visiting from
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/