Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Prodigal

I think the video says it all. I'm so grateful for what God has done in the lives and hearts of my brother(in law) and aunt who once were lost, but now are found! My cup is overflowing. I am so thankful for our family and for the way that God is constantly changing everything about this world. If you are anything like me, you are going to need a box of tissues to watch this:


Omar Andres and Tia Maria getting baptized from allie garcia on Vimeo.

"But while he was still a long way off, his Father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him."


If you've ever been a part of the YoungLife prayer-a-thon, been close to Omar in the last eight years, or have known me since I met my husband, you will understand the impact this has on us. If I had any video editing skills at all, I would have added "Please come home" by Dustin Kensrue in the background. If you look up the lyrics, you'll see why.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First and foremost - what beautiful men you have in your family Allie! I really enjoyed this, I can see why it meant so much! X.