Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two steps forward, two steps back

I feel like I have grown up so much in the last six years, and yet I am exactly the same. My heart still beats a million miles a second at the thought of adventure, my soul still seeks love (only now i've learned to redirect it), my mind is still fifteen steps ahead of my body, and my spirit still finds solace in creation. My environment has never been constant, even though i'm coming to a point where I understand "nesting" and the desire for a person to have a home they call their own. My husband has been my greatest teacher, and for that I am absolutely grateful. My whole world is up in the air, forcing faith to dictate my steps. Love it.

On a side note, here is my existence for the last six years in the form of internet blogging:

http://kissinpixiedust.livejournal.com/
(From December 27, 2003 until November 11, 2008)
and
http://my-diary.org/read/?read=44643
(From October 6, 2002 until September 2, 2008)

For everything you have missed you have gained something else, and for everything you gain you lose something else.
-Emerson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too adorable lovkins!

Anonymous said...

oh...and this is Heidi ; )

Sarah and Jesse said...

Ya! For blogging! Welcome to the blogspot world! Hope life is treating you well.